Friday, October 22, 2010

155.

" I'm scared of seeing you with someone else. "

Everytime i saw you, i really wanted to run up to you and hug you. A really, really long one )': you dont know how much i love you, Do you? I really wish i could talk back to you like we used to. Can we pretend, for just one second, that thing were back to the way they are. I still love you alot and i really hope you would come back to me (: That's my only hope. I'm miss you with all the pieces.


Exam is within 3 days, and guess what, i havent start studying yet, no even a page. Seriously, i dont have the mood still ): FML! Going Library tomorrow, seriously i really need to study, if not dead meat for sureee. I'm worried bout everything now days. my life is stormy now, but i will see the rainbow someday. this what yii phing told me, thank you my good friend (:

Dear God, i wish me and my friends could pass our test. and we just wanted to be together in the same class in the year 2011. PLEASE :/ 2Gigih really gave alot of warm-ness and happiness this year, thanks for everything. I love you guys forever lah. & LOVE YOU TOO, GOD ;D
2 gigih rule my world, without you guys, i dont think i will be coming to school everyday, even though i was sick (:
Except then 2gigih, my other awesome friends . i LOVE you all too lah, dont get jealous (: ahahha Perasan mee (: aint that awesomee?! Just being meee (: is a good thing, tho.


If i died today, would there be anything you wish you had said to me?
I love you forever, and i really do mean it. Imy )':

No comments:

Post a Comment