Friday, October 15, 2010

152.

Hello world (: sorry for the late update. I was not in the mood )': Really thanks everyone who called me to be strong and called me to get over it. I really appreciated, but still i'm totally over yet. Sorry )': although I'm not okay, but i'll be fine (: no worries. Yii Phing's facebook status, ' Love doesn't walk away, people do.' It's like so true.

Rewatched Kelly Clarckson, Because of you. The MV was so touching and i cried, tho. HEH ;D the song because of you and Behind these Hazel Eyes totally describe me right now. I hate this feeling so much )': Although that really hurts, but at least i take chance (: thinking positive. Got time go watch those amazing MV (:

At last, thanks to all my awesomeee friends who cheered me up and called me to be strong. thankyou Min Jui, Faye Kimm, Darren Ong, Crystal Yeoh, Fei Shyuan, Ming Xuan, Vivian Onn, Kit Man, Sze Yii, Yii Phing, Adrian Tang, Hong Ann & alot more. Really thankyouuuu (: Sorry if i left your name (:
Min Jui, thanks for your awesome text. I saved down, that text was so meaningful. ;DDD


It’s hard to let go of a person you’ve been holding onto for so long. It hurts cause you don’t know what to do, you hate the tears. But sometimes you gotta know what’s better for the both of you.


I miss having you to talk to.

No comments:

Post a Comment