Tuesday, September 14, 2010

139.

List 10 artists you like before answering the questions below.

1. Justin Bieber

2. Bruno Mars

3. Wang Lee Hom

4. Katy Perry

5. David Archuleta

6. Adam Lambert

7. Kris Allen

8. Lady Gaga

9. Maroon 5

10. Boy Like Girls

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?

Whataya want from me ;D

What is your favorite song of 8?

Speechless

What kind of impact has 1 left on your life?

Justin bieber <333 i love him more than words can say (:

What are your favorite lyrics of 5?

Tell me why you’re so hard to forget dont remind me, i’m not over it. tell me why, I just cant face the truth. I’m just a little not too over you.

How many times have you seen 4 live?

ONCE, MTV world stage live in malaysia 2010 !

What is your favorite song by 7?

Live like were dying (:

Is there any song by 3 that makes you sad?

Things you don’t know (: it reminds me of something

What is your favorite song by 9?

Misery ;D

When did you first get into 2?

His songs & he looks like Michael Jackson sometimes (:

How did you get into 3?

His Looks (: he looks so charminggg ;D no jokes

What is your favorite song by 4?

Fireworks

How many times have you seen 9 live?

Not at all :’(

What is a good memory concerning 10?

listening to their music (:

Is there a song by 8 that makes you sad?

Nope,Lady gaga makes me HIGH (:

What is your favorite song of 1?

ALL (: no jokes, all of his songs are awesomeee ! I love him sooo much !

How did you become a fan of 10?


Their songs rocks my world (:

No comments:

Post a Comment