Thursday, June 2, 2011

176.

Justin Bieber . ilovehim.

I know i knowww, my blog header is damn ugly, i'm still trying my best to find a new one, though. no worries (: but the quotes up there is damn nice! please agree, heh! fourth day of holidays, it's quite fast, tho. i slept thru thr holidays honestly (: and went prawn fishing on the tuesday, dint take any pictures cause we were busy fishing and BBQ :DDD super nice. and guess what, my awesome friends planned a surprise party for me, and i was so blurr, i thought they were celebrating Guo Khai's birthday, and i sang along the bday song, then Vivian walk to my side and said it's your belated bday. shock x1000000! gosh, was damn touched (': vivian made a cake made out of Marshmallows, and Jia Hui made a flower with ferrero rocher. Damn damn damn sweet. ohmygosh, words cant describe how much i love my friends! (': barely tear up! i have the awesomest coolest friends in the whole wide world. SWAG. (: okay okay, i shall stop talking bout it. but conclusion is : Friends FTW. (Y)

And guys, did you watch Ryan Higa, Chester See, Kevjumba's Nice guys ? is a M-U-S-T watch! i replay replay and replay for the whole damn day, and i rape the play button (: must watch, kay? loveya!

No comments:

Post a Comment